PROJECT LINUS NJ, INC. “BLANKETEERS” Award Number: 1953 July 30, 2001 www.pointsoflight.org/programs/recognition/dpol/awards/1953 On Jan. 8, 1993, President George H. W. Bush submitted a report to the nation on his efforts to engage Americans in service. He called these volunteers “points of light.” In 2001, we received a Point of Light Award from President Bush to […]
- From Our mailbox – Richmond University Medical Center Staten Island, NY
- From Our mailbox – K. Hovnanian Children’s Hospital at Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Thank You!
- Project ideas beyond blanket making
- Daily Point of Light award
- Caravan of Love – Blankie Depot’s volunteer delivery team
- Service Learning – Rutgers Preparatory School
- Baby Shoe Pattern
- From The Archives: Circa 2001 – International Year of the Volunteer Workshop, YMCA/Red Bank, NJ
- From Our mailbox – Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Compassion in a Box
- Together, we make all the difference!
- Service Learning
- Crochet for a Cause Workshop