When Hurricane Sandy touched down it rocked the tristate area. Eight days later, when our electric returned the first call I received was from the American Quilter’s Society of Kentucky asking how we could team up. What resulted from that initial telephone call was an opportunity to receive over a thousand handmade quilts from AQS […]
- From Our mailbox – Richmond University Medical Center Staten Island, NY
- From Our mailbox – K. Hovnanian Children’s Hospital at Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Thank You!
- Project ideas beyond blanket making
- Daily Point of Light award
- Caravan of Love – Blankie Depot’s volunteer delivery team
- Service Learning – Rutgers Preparatory School
- Baby Shoe Pattern
- From The Archives: Circa 2001 – International Year of the Volunteer Workshop, YMCA/Red Bank, NJ
- From Our mailbox – Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Compassion in a Box
- Together, we make all the difference!
- Service Learning
- Crochet for a Cause Workshop