Dear Blankie Depot Volunteers, Thank you so much for sending those beautiful blankets our way. The women who crochet them are so talented. I have given some to the NICU, Pediatrics (inpatient and ambulatory care), newborn nursery, and adult ambulatory oncology (as these people feel the cold so easily). They are sure to brighten […]
- From Our mailbox – Richmond University Medical Center Staten Island, NY
- From Our mailbox – K. Hovnanian Children’s Hospital at Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Thank You!
- Project ideas beyond blanket making
- Daily Point of Light award
- Caravan of Love – Blankie Depot’s volunteer delivery team
- Service Learning – Rutgers Preparatory School
- Baby Shoe Pattern
- From The Archives: Circa 2001 – International Year of the Volunteer Workshop, YMCA/Red Bank, NJ
- From Our mailbox – Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Compassion in a Box
- Together, we make all the difference!
- Service Learning
- Crochet for a Cause Workshop