Dear Blankie Depot, Being hospitalized is stressful for an adult, so imagine how much more frightening it is for a child. Nice warm blankets help take away this fear and stress for our young patients. Thank you for your generous donation of hats and blankets. Your thoughtful gifts bring delighted smiles to so many small [...]
- Project ideas beyond blanket making
- Daily Point of Light award
- Caravan of Love – Blankie Depot’s volunteer delivery team
- Service Learning – Rutgers Preparatory School
- Baby Shoe Pattern
- From The Archives: Circa 2001 – International Year of the Volunteer Workshop, YMCA/Red Bank, NJ
- From Our mailbox – Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Pierson Arkins New York – a partnership with style!
- Compassion in a Box
- Together, we make all the difference!
- Service Learning
- Crochet for a Cause Workshop