Sunday, November 25th, 2012 Crochet for a Cause Workshop NJ children shared the warmth during the holiday season by helping crochet a handmade blanket for a child impacted by Hurricane Sandy. The workshop was coordinated by The Grounds for Sculpture in Hamilton, NJ and led by Instructor, Kimberly Charnuska. photo courtesy of Kimberly Charnusaka
- From Our mailbox – Richmond University Medical Center Staten Island, NY
- From Our mailbox – K. Hovnanian Children’s Hospital at Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Thank You!
- Project ideas beyond blanket making
- Daily Point of Light award
- Caravan of Love – Blankie Depot’s volunteer delivery team
- Service Learning – Rutgers Preparatory School
- Baby Shoe Pattern
- From The Archives: Circa 2001 – International Year of the Volunteer Workshop, YMCA/Red Bank, NJ
- From Our mailbox – Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Compassion in a Box
- Together, we make all the difference!
- Service Learning
- Crochet for a Cause Workshop