Several times a year, we are contacted by youth volunteers interested in support our mission in unique but equally helpful ways; project ideas beyond blanket making. One such recent project was completed by a young lady who constructed a demonstration poster for us to use when we give live presentations at schools, community centers and volunteer conferences. The table top tri-fold standee is ideal for sharing our mission and accomplishments with volunteers we meet at special events.
- Our First Newsletter
- Riverview Medical Center Thank You
- Virtua Foundation Thank You
- Virtua Thank You
- Raritan Bay Thank You
- From Our mailbox – Richmond University Medical Center Staten Island, NY
- From Our mailbox – K. Hovnanian Children’s Hospital at Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Thank You!
- Project ideas beyond blanket making
- Caravan of Love – Blankie Depot’s volunteer delivery team
- Service Learning – Rutgers Preparatory School
- Baby Shoe Pattern
- From The Archives: Circa 2001 – International Year of the Volunteer Workshop, YMCA/Red Bank, NJ
- From Our mailbox – Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Compassion in a Box